Wednesday, December 16, 2009

GOING CRACKERS!!

Here is the post I promised you all - my Christmas Crackers all finished!



I have put everyones name on each cracker, becuase the wee gifts inside are personalised for each family member and I don't want them to get the wrong one!

I used plain cardstock, but gold embossed christmas baubles on each one.  Inside is a gift, a small bar of chocolate, a hat, a joke, and a party popper.  My crackers don't "bang" when opened, but we can still make a bang with the popper afterwards!!  And man, are they loud!

I finished each one off with a coordinating ribbon.


Don't they look stunning.  The best bit, was they didn't cost as much as the bought ones and the gifts inside are sure to make everyone happy!






Stampin' Up! are having a HUGE INVENTORY SALE!!  Have a look at the list below, some of the product is half price!!



Until 24 January, 2010 you’ll get amazing discounts on select, high-quality Stampin’ Up! products with no minimum purchase, and no limits to how many you can purchase!  Contact me now to place your order!!

2 comments:

  1. Paula they are fantastic! You have done a superb job on them. I bet your family absolutely adore them!! Merry Christmas to you and yours Paula!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas crackers will be a huge hit with your family!! They look amazing and I love how you've personalised each one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥