Wednesday, December 2, 2009

FOR YOU BABY-SUMMER MINI LAUNCH

It's here at long last, our new Summer Mini Catalogue!!  It is packed full of exciting new product to get those creative juices flowing!  Check out the Mini Online, or contact me for your very own copy!!!

I have been playing with some of the lovely new products that are now available, and will be showcasing a few at my Workshop this Sunday.  You are welcome to join me and make a project of your own while you are there.

I have been invited to be a Guest Artist on the Jacqueline Pedersen's website "Stamp Happy" for the next 6 months.  It is such an honour and I am really excited I can showcase my creations with someone who is a huge talent in the Stampin' Up! family.  Each month Jacque will be sending me a selection of product to create from.  Watch this space to see what I can come up with.






This month I was sent a sample of the new Pink Pirouette 1-1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon ($17.95)and a mix of the Sherbet Designer buttons ($18.50).  I have teamed it with the Animal Stories stamp set ($28.95), which is such a cute set I couldn't resist!  I decided to get away from the traditional baby colours and used Pumpkin Pie and Close to Cocoa as the main colours, and the beautifully wide ribbon and colourful button as the main focus.

3 comments:

  1. Paula, this is amazing! I love it! The colours are just so perfect! I am so excited for you also being a guest designer for Jacque. Congratulations!!!! Told you you were amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah this is such a lovely card! well done can't wait to see what else you create!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done & great looking baby card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥