Thursday, December 10, 2009

CHOCOLATE ELEPHANT

Animal Stories is just one of the cute new Stamp sets that are in the gorgeous Summer Mini Catalogue.  It really lends itself to children and babies!  I have been making samples for my display board and this is just one of the cute little note cards I have put up.  This is a card I would love to show people how to make.  Book a workshop with ME in January and I will come and show you how it is done!


Stamps: Animal Stories
Card Stock: Close to Cocoa, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink: Close to Cocoa
Accessories: So Saffron ribbon, snail adhesive

How easy is that!

5 comments:

  1. I love chocolate - so anything to do with chocolate I love, even elephants! hehe Imagine a chocolate elephant life size!! be as yummy as this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the first couple of bites Julia, after that well...........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula, I love this. It's beautiful. I'll come to your class! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥