Thursday, November 19, 2009

XMAS COFFEE, CAKE & CRAFT


Well, it's a busy time of year for most, and that includes all types of fundraisers.  My good friend Diane and I attended the William Booth Educare Annual Christmas Coffee, Cake and Craft Evening last Tuesday Night.  It seems most of Upper Hutt were there!!  There were some fabulous stalls on display, not to mention ours!!  I had a big Stampin' Up! sign, so people knew we were there, just hadn't finished setting up our display when this photo was taken!! We had such a fun night, and I would just like to say "thanks" to all of you who popped in and said Hi to both Diane and I.  I just know your families will be thrilled with the Christmas cards and goodies!!!!  look out for me at the Lower Hutt Xmas Market on the 28th of November.  I will help get your Christmas Cards sorted if you haven't already done so!

2 comments:

  1. GREAT photography!! You look pretty cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diane - my cameraman was Ace!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥