Monday, November 9, 2009

WINTER CHRISTMAS


With Christmas fast approaching I have become a mean card making machine, lol!!  Up until a week ago I hadn't even started my own personal cards to give.  Now and again I make a card that my husband just doesn't want me to sell!  One lucky family member will be getting this one.  This is another card that was inspired by Michelle Zindorf.  Check out her blog here.  I am nowhere near as talented as Michelle, but just love what she can do with a brayer!  I am really into the scenery cards at the moment.  Check back often to see my other scenery creations over the next few days!!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card Paula, I'm liking this set more and more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, this is just beautiful!! Love it! I too am a huge fan of Michelle Zindorf and would love to be able to create works of art like Michelle does!! Your card is amazing Paula, very, very cool!! I look forward to seeing what else you come up with. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, Paula! Maybe, you could teach us this technique in one of our training days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥