Tuesday, November 3, 2009

UPPER HUTT CRAFT MARKET SAT 7TH NOVEMBER

Well we are getting near the end of the year and if you haven't started you Christmas shopping (like me, hehe!) perhaps it is time to make a start.  Come along to the Upper Hutt Craft Market at the Wesley centre on Saturday 7th of November and have a look at the wonderful stalls that will be there!  There are some fab ideas for gift giving.  I will be running my stall as usual, so please come and say hi!  I will have Stampin' Up! catalogues and products for you to have a look at, not to mention, finished cards and other goodies for sale.  You can also have a look at our Holiday Extravaganza specials - great way to stock up on your stash AND earn free product!  Hope to see you all there on Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paula, have not seen you at Upper Hutt Craft market for a while, how are things?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stu!! Nice to hear from you. I no longer go to the market because I live in Wanganui now. It is a tad far to travel. But I am pleased to hear you are still running it. It's a great little market! take care x

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥