Wednesday, November 25, 2009

UPON REFLECTION.....

I just had to share this card with you!  I have been very busy making cards to sell for the Lower Hutt Christamas Fair this coming Saturday and this is another that will be up for Sale.  I have used two different techniques here, sponging (my favourite at the moment, hehe) and reflection stamping.


While I run classes at home to teach these techniques and more, you may prefer to have a class at your own home.  I am happy to come to you, so why not drop me a line if you would like to learn how to do this?  The effect is simply stunning.

Inks: Basic Black, Baja Breeze
Stamps: Winter Post ($56.95), Lovely as a Tree ($57.95)
Card Stock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Snail adhesive, 2 way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Brads.

If you are at the Centre City Plaza this coming Saturday, be sure to drop by and say Hi and stock up on your Christmas cards!  Hope to see you there.

2 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! You're so clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the cards you've made with these sets. They're absolutely stunning Paula!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥