Saturday, November 28, 2009

XMAS MORNING GLORY


Just a quick note today.  The day I have been looking forward to is finally here - Lower Hutt Santa Parade.  For the last few weeks I have been creating Christmas Cards like a crazy woman!!  This would be my favourite so far and don't really want to part with it.  I have a display today from 10am-4pm at the Central City Plaza in Lower Hutt. I have this and many more Christmas cards for sale, along with some of the fabulous Stampin' Up! product range on display.  Come along and get your Christmas cards from me this year!  SEE YOU THERE.

6 comments:

  1. Stunning Paula!!! They just keep getting better and better!! Good luck today, :-)

    Anne :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! Thanks for sharing. Sharlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Paula
    love the colours you have used
    you have made a fantastic collection of cards using this stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope it went well Paula..your cards are absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥