Wednesday, November 4, 2009

PRETTY IN PINK

Did you know that November is National Blogging Month?  Neither did I!!  The team challenge this month is to blog 21 days out of the 30 in November.  I don't know if I will make it, but I am going to give it a go.  Check back often to make sure I do, and send me a reminder if I haven't!!



I made this card for a friend to show my appreciation for all the little things she does.  I just had to use my favourite hostess stamp set, Organic Grace, for this one.  I made it all in pink hues, as she is such a "Girlie Girl"!!

Stamps: Organic Grace, Best Yet
Card Stock: Red Riding Hood, Real Red, Pixie Pink
Accessories: Snail Adhesive, Scallop Punch, White Grosgrain Ribbon

3 comments:

  1. That is pretty in pink all right

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the blogging challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Paula. I find myself reaching for pink more and moe these days. Good luck with the blogging challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥