Sunday, November 8, 2009

MY NEW CLASSROOM





I am really fortunate to have a garage as part of the house, and one that has carpet too!!  My wonderful husband surprised me with not one, but TWO trestle tables so I would be able to make use of the huge space in the garage for my classes.  I ran a "Squash Book" mini album class a couple of weeks ago and, as you can see, it was a hive of acitvity, hehe!!  The ladies had plenty of room to spread out and over head flourescent lights meant they could see what they were doing, lol!
The albums they made were all so different.  Is'nt it amazing how you can all start off with the same product and yet turn out such different projects!  Two of my lovely Ladies have since gone on to make more books, as gifts for Christmas.  I think that is such a wonderful idea.
If you would like to play in my classroom too, check out my upcoming class list on the right.  Just email me and register your interest.  I look forward to seeing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥