Saturday, November 7, 2009

JOY FOLD BIRTHDAY

Upper Hutt craft market is today, so thought I would quickly post one of the pretty little cards I have for sale.  I have only just discovered the Joy Fold card and I just love the look of them.  Just a bit different to the "usual"!!  I have kept this one nice and simple with only one image and subtle "bling", but am happy with the look - very feminine and (I think) elegant.



Stamps: Organic Grace, Fun & Fast Notes
Card Stock: Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Paper: Candy lane
Inks:I Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Snail adhesive, Blender Pen, Halfback Pearls

2 comments:

  1. Another stunning card Paula!! This is very elegent and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥