Monday, November 16, 2009

I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW

You know this song, right?  Sing with me.......

I have finally taken the plunge and tried an Acetate card!  I have seen so many beautiful cards made with acetate, but to be honest, they have scared me a little.  Acetate can be fairly unforgiving, not to mention slippery to work with, and that has had me hestitate to try this type of card.  Lately I have been playing with different shaped cards, so I figured, why not have a go?


To be perfectly honest, it wasn't nearly as difficult as I thought it might be!  Why do I always make things seem harder than they actually are? Hehe.

Stamps: Big Bold Birthday ($63.95, excl shipping)
Card Stock: Close to Cocpa, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Inks: Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Acetate, snail adhesive, dimensionls, gems

1 comment:

  1. This looks really effective and inspiring. I must try making one myself and I must use my big bold birthday stamp set too...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥