Friday, November 13, 2009

I AM SO LUCKY.......

to have a friend in fellow demonstrator, Diane Taylor.  Not only is she soooo talented, but we get together often to have some fun with Stampin Up products!  I love having someone to craft with.  I asked Diane to be a Guest Artist on my blog today.  She makes the most beautiful projects and I was curious to see what she would come up with.  You have outdone yourself again Diane!



 This gorgeous Christmas card is a real mix of traditional and unconventional.  While the images (Snow Swirled, $53.95) are very traditional, the colours Diane has used are not!  But don't they work well together?  Kraft cardstock is not something I would have thought to use for a Christmas Card.  I love that Diane thinks outside the square!  The gorgeous satin ribbon and half pearl finish it beautifully.  Click here to view more of Diane's work.

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card. Thankyou for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so kind, Thanks for all your help as well

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥