Monday, November 30, 2009

GOODBYE TREE TRIMMINGS!!

Sadly, it is the last day to order products from the Spring Mini Catalogue - sob!  I love the Tree Trimmings set, and hope it makes it into our main Catalogue when it is launched next year.  But for now, I have made one last card with it.  If you have delayed putting in your order for this or other products from the mini, TODAY is the last day to place an order-so let me know ASAP, so I can place your order for you.


Watch this space for the SUMMER MINI which is being released 1st of December.

4 comments:

  1. Just love the colours used, its lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes love the colours too - care to share what they are?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen - I have used Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and So Saffron in this card. Thank you both for your lovely comments. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula,
    Great job with the blogging! Glad you liked my swap - yours was great too and I have even managed not to eat it yet - what a shock! I really like the cards you've been making with Lovely as a Tree - you do fabulous work with your masking & sponging. I've been going through a "non sponging" phase but I really should get them out again. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥