Thursday, November 5, 2009

FOR YOU - HEDGEHOG

When you join the wonderful Stampin' Up! family you get a fantastic Starter Kit to kick start your business.  One of the stamp sets in the kit is called "Fun and Fast Notes".  It is a really cute set of 8 stamps, that take care of all occasions.  My favourite of this set is this  really cute little hedgehog.  Another bonus to joining up is the wonderful people you meet.  I belong to a fab team who swap ideas every month.  This was my very first swap I did, and still my favourite by far.

Those of you who know me personally, know everything has to be "just right".  Take a closer look at the photo and you will be able to see that I have distressed the edges of our wee friend.  I hadn't tried that technique before and I think it is really effective.  I am learning so many techniques since becoming a Demo, through the wonderful friends I am making in both in my team and my lovely customers.  If you are a people person, than this job is for you!!  After all, who wouldn't want to get paid for something they LOVE to do?!!

2 comments:

  1. I love that hedgehog, Paula - and that card you made! It's in my box of samples, and is adored by all who see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Paula, for reminding me of that stamp!! :-D I have LOTS of male birthdays coming up in the next few weeks, and am struggling for "Male" card inspiration!! This is perfect!!!

    Love, love, love your work!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥