Tuesday, November 24, 2009

FLYING REINDEER!

Here is another Christmas card I have finished today.  I have found my passion in sponging backgrounds.  I just love this technique!  I have booked my classes in now for the end of 2009, so watch this space for my upcoming classes in 2010.  I intend teaching this amazing, fun and creative technique. 



I have now completed my team challenge for this month of blogging 21 days  in November.  This post is number 22, one for good measure.  I hope you have enjoyed the posts I have been putting up and that you have seen plenty to inspire you.  I would like to thank everyone who has given me lots of encouragement to complete this challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for Nov. 25. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, found you via LNS's group - love this card to pieces!!!! Now, I must buy the Winter Post set. Always liked the reindeer, but never got it yet. TFS - you did a wonderful scenery card, which I love scenery cards. Thanks,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥