Friday, November 20, 2009

EASTERN BLOOMS MONDAY CLASS

Thanks to all my lovely Ladies for such a fun class last Monday afternoon!  Here are the projects we made.  I just know I am going to see some gorgeous Xmas gifts done up in these snazzy boxes for your families!



We made the lovely gift box with ribbon, matching Note card and Rosette ribbon to top it all off.  Such and easy box to make - you don't need a template!!  The big box is filled with soaps and Body products, so someone special can feel pampered.  If you would like to know how to make this gorgeous set, I would love to show you!  Simply book a class or workshop in your own home and I will come to you!

5 comments:

  1. They are beautiful Paula! Love the colours:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply beautiful Paula, love the colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite colours together, Paula - and fabulous gifts! Aren't you a clever cookie? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Paula! These are awesome! Must get eastern blooms out again! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥