Sunday, November 15, 2009

EASEL DOES IT!!



I am always on the look out for "different" cards and card shapes.  My good friend Anne, sent me a pattern for this fantastic stand up card, called an Easel Card.  Not only are they easy to do, but they are super cute too!  I would love to show you how.  Why not make a night of it, get your friends together, and I will show you all how to make it!!  Email me and book your class/workshop before the end of November and you can be sure you snap up the goodies in the Spring Mini before they leave us at the end of the month.  You will also be able to take advantage of our Holiday Extravaganza specials, and get FREE product as well.!  Lets face it - we all LOVE FREE!
I have used the Fun & Fast Notes stamp set here, which also comes in the Starter Kit when you sign up to become a Demonstrator.  That is just one of the fabulous product you get in the kit!  Did you know that you make a saving of around 40% on the starter kit Stamin Up supply?  There's that FREE word again!  Whether you would like to start your own business or just want to be able to earn the Demonstrator discount for yourself, it's a great time to join my Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥