Thursday, November 12, 2009

CYBER CHALLENGE NO:5

This months team cyber challenge was to make a Christmas card using anything you wanted, as long as it had a button on it!  Right.  I've got one Stampin Up button left.  I can do this......I think.  The botton I had left is from the Spring Mini Catalogue range of cordouroy buttons.
A reminder to all - There is only TWO weeks left on the Spring Mini, so be in quick with your order to me.  From the 1st of December these beautiful stamp sets and accessories will not be available, and these is no guarantee we will see them in the new Idea & Catalogue Book next year.  Dont miss out.


The button set the tone of this card.  I have used Baja Breeze as the main colour (thanks to my one and only button!), with highlights of white and black.  I have always loved the idea of a white Christmas, even just to experience it once!!

Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Winter Post
Card Stock: Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Inks: Baja Breeze, Basic Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing folder, ribbon, button, sponges, snail adhesive, blender pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥