Friday, November 6, 2009

ALL DRESSED UP!!

Cards for Men are just so hard to come up with, don't you think?  I have seen so many Punch Art ideas lately, but just don't have enough punches to do some of the beatuiful ideas I have seen.  Instead I decided to have a go at "paper piecing" a card.  No stamps involved at all!!  A great way to use up those scraps of paper you have lying around, not to mention the bits of ribbon!



I got this pattern off the net and have no idea who the original artist was, but whoever it was - THANK YOU!!  I can see so many uses for this idea - Weddings, School Balls, Birthdays for the Corporate Gentleman, hehe!!

7 comments:

  1. That is so cool Paula, they look stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool cards Paula!! Love the little red hankie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow they look great, very stylish

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a busy girl you have been, they are just GREAT! you are sooo clever, Well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. They rock, Paula! Very cool, you clever thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paula, I LOVE these!!!! Absolutely stunning. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥