Monday, October 12, 2009

Wish List - Summer by the Sea



I am blessed with the friends I have around me.  Diane Taylor (a fellow demonstrator) kindly let me borrow a retired Stampin' Up! set called "Summer by the Sea".  I would just love to get my hands on this set.  The graphics are just beautiful.  Here are a couple of cards I have been playing around with today.  The first card is a Joy Fold card.  I have never tried one of these and really love the shape of it.



The second stamp I used in the set just lent itself to something soft and feminine.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, Paula, those cards are so cool. I went and checked this set out after you mentioned it; I can see why you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too can see why you want this set. These cards are beautiful. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW girlfriend! they are just stunning well done you clever thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. How have you coloured the boy? I love the effect you have created.

    I too love this set.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sally,

    I stamped the image in Close to Cocoa. I used a blender pen to pick up the same ink and then just colured in the image. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are very cool Paula. Did you see that there is another set for sale on TM right now? Start = $50.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paula, they are stunning!!! Love, love, love your cards. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥