Tuesday, October 6, 2009

When is a Fern not a Fern?

When it's a Christmas Tree, of course!!! 

I have been delaying the inevitable and it's time I got cracking on my Christmas cards.  My Stampin' Up! stash doesn't quite extend itself to all the lovely Xmas stamp sets I would really like, so I played around with my favourite stamp set - Organic Grace.  It is a level one Hostess set that can be won with a qualifying workshop of just $350.00, along with $35.00 of your choice of product from either current catalogue.  What better reason do you need to hold a workshop? 
I got this idea from a card I had seen on Splitcoaststampers.  It just goes to show how versatile stamps can be with a little imagination!



Stamp Sets: Organic Grace, Best Yet (another Hostess gift)
Card Stock: Garden Green, Real Red, Whisper White
Inks: Garden Green, Certainly Celery, Real Red
Accessories: Sponges, adhesive, gems

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥