Saturday, October 31, 2009

Merry Wishes

Who said cards need a multitude of stamping done to make them look special??  I wasn't really in a card making mood when I made this wee sample.  I have a lot of SU Designer Papers and rarely use them on my card projects.  I set myself a challenge to use only a sentiment stamp and papers to make a Christmas card.  Of course, to break it up, I have added a few embellishments as well.  The SU Designer Series Papers are just so lovely, I am definitely going to have to use them more.  They can add such a lot of interest to an otherwise boring card, hehe.



The DSP I have used on this card is from the "Ski Slope" design range which you can find in our Spring mini Catalogue.  All designs in Ski Slope really lend themselves to the Christmas theme.  Be in quick if you want to order some though. The Mini Catalogue range is available only until the end of November and at only $19.50 for this set, really good value.  Contact me and get your order in quick smart!!

Watch this space for some fantastic specials and promotions we have coming up.  I hope you all have your Christmas wishlists made up!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice Paula! I really need to use that wide grosgrain ribbon myself, instead of hoarding it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you do with brads, Paula - I'm learning heaps. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥