Saturday, October 17, 2009

A great way to spend an afternoon...


especially when there have been thunder storms about!!  I held a class today demonstrating the great ways you can use just one stamp!  Two projects, one stamp, two totally different looks. My lovely ladies learnt some useful tips and we had a lot of fun (even getting side tracked  playing with a Cuttlebug!!)

I now have a new classroom, with plenty of room to move.  My lovely husband decided to suprise me with a couple of trestle tables I can pop up when I run my classes.  That finally leaves my dinning table free to eat a meal from, lol, without having to move my craft stuff first!




















Here are the two projects we made today.  Both feature the pine tree from the "Lovely as a Tree" set.  But by adding a few more images and a bit of bling, in the form of Dazzling Diamonds and ribbon, we have created a completely different look from the idividual stamp we would normally do!

Using just the individual image, we have made the card more interesting by adding designer paper "Ski Slope" (only available until the end of November) and layers of coordinating card stock.

I have now added a Class List to my Blog.  Check back often to see what classes are coming up and if it sounds like you, contact me for further details!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥