Thursday, October 1, 2009

Card Making Day


Since I will be maning a stall on Card Making Day, 3rd October, I thought I would come up with a couple of my own designs to display at the stall, since I won't be holding a class that day


This card was inspired by the lovely coloured card stock I have just ordered!  I couldn't wait to see it used in a card.  Teamed with the Lovely as a Tree stamp set, I was very pleased with the result.



Card stock & Inks: Close to cocoa, So Saffron, Whisper White
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Best Yet
Accessories:  Sponges, Brads, Snail adhesive




I made this Christmas card in preparation for a class I am running on the 10th of October.  We will be using the cuttlebug embossing folders and dies to make some lovely cards, along with learning a few stamping techniques.  Please contact me for more details if you would like to attend this great class.



Finally, I decided to make a lovely little tote bag to keeps all my cards in.  I had seen them done by other demonstrators but had nevermade one myself.  I love the little bag, it is so cute!

1 comment:

  1. That little tote bag is such a cool idea! Awesome gift for Christmas. Beautiful design, too - well done you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥