Sunday, September 20, 2009

September Team Challenge


Wow, I have had sooo many challenges to complete this month, my head is spinning!!  My lovely Upline, Jacque, set a scrapbooking challenge for the team this month!!  My first reaction was - OH NO!!!  I confess to being a card maker, not a scrapbooker!  This really was quite a challenge for me, but made me think outside the box, and really get creative.  I must say, I am really pleased wth the results!!

Instead of doing the usual scrapbook layout, I decided to make things interesting by doing a "Squash Book".  Having never done one before, I had a lot of fun putting it together.  In fact, I have decided to run a class on this snazzy little book on the 24th October.  Feel free to contact me for details of this class, if you are interested in attending!

Now the amazing part of this project!  Watch how it unfolds:






1 comment:

  1. Wow, Paula - that is so clever! Love the Christmas boxes too - very beautiful. You're getting really sorted, aren't you? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥