Thursday, September 3, 2009

My first month as a new demo

has been a rollercoaster ride to say the least!!  When I got my starter kit from Stampin' Up! it was just like Christmas!  So many goodies to look at and play with.  I have a wonderful manager in Jacque P, and while she lives in Auckland, has been a tremendous support to me.  I came first in only the secound card challenge I have ever entered, which was a great thrill.  This card was to represent the lovely colours of spring.
I have also spent hours practising and practising the lovely creations I can demonstrate in workshops for the lovely ladies that have held them.  They are sooo much fun.  I don't know why I hadn't come across Stampin' Up! before now!  But I am really glad I have had the opportunity to join this fantastic business.  
For my next  scheduled workshop, we are going with a Christmas theme.  Yes, Christmas!  It is fast approaching and we are going to make lovely boxes to put all our goodies in.  These boxes are so easy and fun to make.  I can't wait to show everyone how they are done.

3 comments:

  1. Love your card & if that's the standard for your first SU! card you're going to be AMAZING!!! Welcome to the team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome Paula and dont forget to put your blog on NZSU for lots of traffic.
    Gorgeous card and box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous projects right from the start!! Thanks so much for sharing your blog beginnings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥